Monday, November 21, 2011

and i'm already forgetting

So i'm sitting on the couch waiting on the bf to get home from work so we can go to the gym (yes i know i should be studying but i'm taking a break) and i realized i have yet to post anything about my workouts or what i'm eating to start my journey to the bikini competition.  Well you all know about last night so let's just start this whole workout/diet thing with today.

For breakfast around 830 I had an egg beater omelet with spinach, pico de gallo, and garlic with a bowl of irish steel cut oats (1/4 cup dry) sprinkled with sea salt. T

Then i went to starbucks and had a cup of awake tea.

Around 12 I went home and had a snack--2 low sodium rice cakes with a tbsp of natural peanut butter (skippy natural--my fave)

At 230 i had lunch--a large salad with baby spinach, strawberries, blueberries, half an apple, hand full of almonds (cinnamon roasted) with a light poppy seed dressing.

Basically all i did today was sit on my butt, study and eat.

Around 4 i had a carb conscious yogurt --kroger brand-- vanilla chai flavor.  Not really a fan of the flavor but this kind of yogurt is delicious.

Now i'm sitting on the couch waiting on the bf and drinking an Oh Yeah cookie and cream protein shake mixed with water.  We're going to do back and core tonight so I need the protein.  I'll update the workout tomorrow.  I'm cooking dinner when we get home--steamed fish with spinach and sweet potatoes!! yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment