Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holidays and back pain?

Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year!  My family is HUGE on tradition so we basically do the exact same thing every year.  G-mas for seafood, dessert and presents on xmas eve, then christmas day at my house.  fortunately this year my mom is making a ham along with the 3 ginormous prime ribs she normally makes.  i am most definitely not a steak eater and neither are my g-parents and cousin.  My mom likes to accommodate everyone as best she can.  One of the many reasons she is so awesome.  Plus she is Santa.  For real.  My mother is legitimately Santa Claus...ask my brother...she makes Christmas miracles happen.


So anyways, do any of y'all have Christmas traditions that you love/hate/want to share?  I'm curious to know about them if you do!




Ok so to recap the past few days.  Sunday I went to the gym and did legs with bf.  I lifted WAYYYYYY more than I thought I could and have been pretty sore the past few days.  Even squatted more than I weigh--which is a pretty big accomplishment to me.  Sunday I also finally cashed in my xmas present from my aunt that she got me last year--a one hour therapeutic massage.  Dad and I both got one so the massage therapist came to the house and set up and massaged us both.


NORMALLY i wouldn't even think to bitch about getting a massage, and it felt amazing while she was doing it...BUT for some odd reason I woke up at 3AM with really horrible back pain.  This lasted for about half an hour and i rolled around trying to find a comfortable position.  not sure what time i went to sleep but I woke up with the pain.  And even had pain all day yesterday.  I don't know if any of you have ever experienced this but I did google it at 3am and apparently a lot of people have.  I am a little frightened of my next massage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment