Monday, December 5, 2011

I didn't quit yet, I promise!

OK so i know it has been a while since i last updated...blame finals for that!  oh yeah...and a trip to augusta for the Avenged Sevenfold concert--which turned into a DISASTER on the way home.  I have a final tonight @ 6 so I will be studying all day--and by that I mean going to the gym in about 15 minutes, then showering, going through my outline, eating, reading some practice questions, eating, driving to the apartment to drop off the dog, then going to school to eat again and maybe look over my outline one more time before my exam.  Either way, i can't wait to get this exam over.  I have three more after it but at least i'll be making a dent.  I promise to update about all of the things i've done, including the disaster that was "homeward bound 2011: augusta style."  Have a great day everyone and I will be back to the blogosphere soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment