Friday, December 23, 2011

Twas the night before Christmas Eve

It's so close!! i can't even believe tomorrow is xmas eve!!  SO pumped!


Anyways, before i get too excited, let me tell you about my day.  Got up this morning around 615--ewww i know--and hit the gym for a killer leg workout.  Definitely repped more than my body weight on squats!!!  I am anticipating not being able to walk correctly tomorrow and i'm surprisingly ok with it.  Then did laundry and ate.  I've literally been a bottomless pit today!

After breakfast and starting laundry I had to drop my car off at the dealership because it had a recall.  This whole process was supposed to take 2 and a half hours!  Thank goodness they gave me a loaner car.  Basically i went back to the apt and ate some more until it was done.

Then i got my nails done.  I absolutely LOVE getting my nails done.  I've had pink/white acrylic nails for a REALLY long time--literally i don't remember not having them.  I blame my nail biting problem for my twice a month nail splurge.  Either way, they came out gorgeous so I'm a happy camper.

After nails i ate again--big shock--and now i'm getting ready for workout number 2 of the day, SPIN CLASS!  If anyone is interested i'm subbing at 530 at the Wade Green LA Fitness!

I'm going to have to hurry home because tonight is my mom's annual xmas get together.  Apparently she is picking up food at 6 or 630 (i can't remember) and i'm going to need to take the fastest shower ever!!!  Hope everyone has a fabulous night before christmas eve!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment