Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Falling off the wagon--JUMPING back on

I'm not perfect.  DEFINITELY not perfect.  This past weekend is a sentiment to that statement.  I'm not going to confess the extent of my food sin this weekend but let's just say, it was BAD.

BUT, I didn't let it get me down.  I was back in the gym Monday morning DARK and early--since it was before 5am--teaching spin and getting some legs done!

Yesterday was also a big day.  me and the bf decided to both sign up to do the Bodybuilding.com $100k transformation challenge.  We took before pics and started our profiles.  We picked training programs to follow and committed to pushing each other.  I really think this is going to help in my ultimate goal of the bikini competition in mid-March.  

This morning I got up and hit the gym around 7.  I have a long day of class until 9 but didn't want to miss my workouts.  Eddie, my trainer, and I did back and abs.  I'm definitely feeling it today.  I also packed up all of my meals for the day.  Speaking of which--I ordered a six pack bag the other day and it will be here tomorrow!!  If you don't know about these bags, check out www.sixpackbags.com.
I can't wait to start packing my meals in this thing.  

How do you guys plan and pack your meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment