Tuesday, February 7, 2012

day 2! Easy Peasy!

Six weeks...that's all the time I have left to cut fat and get bikini ready!  well...actually...it's more like 5 weeks and 4 days!  EEEEEKKKKK!!!!  oh well, i am on the right track with my diet and workouts and I am starting to feel like I might be able to pull this off!  


After yesterday I realized how this food is going to affect my body.  I am eating 6-7 times a day--basically the same thing every meal throughout the day minus breakfast and the one protein shake i'm allowed--just until the end of this week.  I've had to cut out my intra-workout supplement, my pre-workout, and basically anything other than sweet potato, tilapia (or orange roughy--which i've never tried), egg whites, steel cut oats, and asparagus.  Fortunately I get to have one protein shake a day for this week and I can snack on natural PB or almond butter or almonds.  BUT those come out next week so I am trying not to rely on them at all.  


I know most people probably think i'm nuts for limiting myself like this--i know my mom does--but I really think it is going to be worth it in the end.  It is all about sacrificing and committing to the goal of actually being competitive at this competition.  


In addition to dieting, i am also lifting every day in the gym and teaching spin twice a week.  I am going to have to incorporate more cardio pretty soon to get really lean so I will have to really plan out my schedule to fit it in.  


ALSO this weekend me and the bf are traveling to Peachtree City for an OhYeah! demo.  ANNNNNNNND We're going to make a not-so-on-the-way pit stop to bikini shop!  I'll keep you guys updated on what i find.  Finally, I am going to order my tanning stuff and bikini bite--the stuff that keeps my tiny bikini bottoms stuck to my ass and prevents them from riding up--this week!


BUSY BUSY week for me!!  Tell me about your week and weekend plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment