Tuesday, February 21, 2012

my HECTIC and beautiful life :-)

I cannot believe it has been over a week since I have posted.  A lot has happened since then so I will recap this past weekend since everything else is sort of a blur at this point.


Friday night the bf and I (along with my daddy and some friends) moved furniture into our new apartment.  We had planned on staying the night but definitely didn't have anywhere near the stuff we'd need to do so--meaning the bf left pillows at his parent's house and we had sort of procrastinated on repacking our clothes.  Needless to say we ended up spending the night at my parent's house.  


Saturday morning we got up bright and early and brought clothes to the apartment.  I had to rush off to go meet my fellow OhYeah! Ambassador Lauren at a demo we decided to do together so I didn't have time to unpack. 


The demo was at the Grand Opening of the LAfit that I teach spin at.  And man was this place packed!  We set up our table towards the staircase and started handing out goodies.  With all of the people there, we literally were forced to leave when we ran out of samples!  


 me and lauren at our demo 


After the demo I headed back to my parent's house for more clothes!  when all was said and done, bf and I were all moved in and worked on hooking everything up until late Saturday night.  

Sunday we headed back to the parent's house since I had training and we needed to do laundry--sadly our apartment only came with washer/dryer hookups.  By the time we got back to the apartment, it was 4PM and i had homework to do.  Basically we had a boring, yet very productive weekend.  

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment